PrairieCat training focuses on using the Sierra software and public catalogs as well as understanding PrairieCat policies and procedures.
Accounts and Logins
Before starting on Talent LMS training courses, make sure you have accounts created and can successfully log in to all of the platforms below.
Talent LMS Login
Talent LMS is a free, online training platform where members can access PrairieCat training 24/7. All courses are self-paced and course completion times vary by learner. Course content may include a training video, documents, practice assignments, and quizzes.
To get started with Talent LMS, create an account.
- Go to Talent LMS.
- Select Sign Up and complete form.
- Important! Check your email after creating your account. You will be sent a link to verify your email address. The email verification must be completed within 24 hours to complete account creation.
|Download Guide to Create an Account on Talent LMS.||594.62 KB|
When an account is created by a staff member they will need to:
- Create the Account, including password.
- Create an affiliation with a location. (Your library)
- Verify the Account within 24 hours via welcome email.
Important! Check your email after creating your account. You will be sent a link to verify your email address.
Library staff will use their L2 username and password to log in to the PrairieCat support site (this site!) to access member-only resources and support documentation.
Sierra logins are managed by PrairieCat staff. If your library has questions about how to log in to Sierra or how the logins are setup at your library, please contact the Help Desk.
Some named login permissions are based upon completing required training first.